Monday, July 14, 2008

Wasted Sunday

Yesterday was one of those days that just flew by, and I got very little accomplished. But in my defense, I woke up hung over AND had a migraine. So I didn't even feel like walking around without puking until after 1:00. By then my head felt like it was going to explode, so I tried showering and eating something (didn't work). I finally got my migraine meds and my headache began to magically fade away, but by then I felt exhausted and absentminded. I did sweep the kitchen and living room floors (gathering up a good pound of Adora's hair in the process) and I did a load of laundry, but that was about all I could muster. Today I'm just scraping by again, so I can already sense that I won't get much done tonight, but I really have to.

I wanna go back to bed.

No comments: