Thursday, September 11, 2008

A real doozy, but...

Today I woke up with a horrible migraine, probably a level 8 on my personal migraine scale. And of course my pills were in my car, so I ended up taking two Excedrin, so now I'm really hyper. Which is kinda neat in its own sick way. If you can beat the nausea and exhaustion, and just have the revved up energy levels, things are kind of fun and trippy. I get very talkative and creative and my mind races in a million different directions. And I have a happy buzz for several hours while the Excedrin floods my system, so I listen to peppy songs, babble to anyone who'll listen about anything and everything, and I come up with a crapload of schemes and ideas. Right now I'm about 2 hours into the high, but I know I'll probably crash after lunch and become sour minded and quiet. So in the meantime I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments: