Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sheesh

Wow, I just realized I haven't been posting over here much. I guess I spend all my time playing at reverie, and now the upcoming ShoeLove blog that Georgia and I are collaborating on. A sheepish sorry to you all from my little heart...

Today I got lots of errands to do, but what am I doing instead? Blogging and reading other peoples' blogs! Typical of me. Well, I'm about to head out the door, so hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be busy tomorrow with Henry's birthday party, so I'm not sure if I'll be stopping by 'til next week.

1 comment:

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hi Chris, You are absolutely right, this blogging is starting to get abit out of hand LOL! I am spending far too much time commenting, and just as you say you try to leave it a little while and then people ask where you are. Enjoy the party and the short break. I had better go as Mr Kitten is going to have to surgically remove the laptop from my knees soon. Bye For Now X