Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things I'm crabby about right now

1. my cold that won't go away and is making me feel horrible every day, to the point where I don't want to wear my pretty shoes
2. windy days like today
3. not having anything to do at work—it makes the day draaaaag
4. headaches, which i suffer from frequently
5. not having time to blog much or read other people's blogs
6. dry skin
7. darkness at 4:00 p.m.
8. being cold
9. trying to lose weight and being really into working out, then being sidelined by a stupid cold
10. being tired all the time, despite sleeping like a crazy woman on the weekends

3 comments:

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hi Chris, Im sorry you still have your cold. I just cant get rid of mine and Ive been coughing and spluttering for a fortnight so Ive had enough now! It had better clear up in time for Christmas. Its freezing here in the UK so Im just wrapping up warm and sitting as close to the fire as I can. Bye for now X

drollgirl said...

wow. you have just described me to a T. hope things get better and better for you, tho!!!!

kat said...

Hmmm, unfortunately I can relate to quite a few of those points. Except the part about work being quiet - this year has started with a bang on my side! Take care.