Thursday, July 24, 2008

To the creepy guy in shipping who likes to stare at all the ladies

Stop. It's creepy and gross, and I'm going to file a complaint one of these days. A look is one thing, but to openly stare and watch me walk around (and all the other female employees here) is disturbing at best. I even saw you staring at the lawn care guy and TURN AROUND as you walked past him to see what he was doing. That right there is weird, so you know you have a problem. I don't like feeling like a piece of meat when I'm trying to work. It's bad enough this job blows chunks and I have to grit my teeth just to get through each day (hell, each HOUR!). So how about you take your peek (or better yet, NOT), then turn away, and TRY not to make me want to punch you in the face. Just a thought.

No comments: