Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding jitters

I'm getting down to the wire here on the wedding stuff, and I find myself becoming a little ball of stress. Which is not good, because I'm starting to break out, have stomach aches (more so than usual, that is), and that sort of thing. I think the hardest thing is all these little details I have to remember all the time. I sorta wish I hired a wedding planner to help me. We have one through White Pines, but she's pretty much taking care of stuff on her end, and not all the piddly things that I gotta do. Well, not piddly, just numerous little tasks that, added together, make up the whole wedding experience. So I'm doing my best, but it's hard. I wonder why I haven't wasted away to nothing yet from my frazzled nerves? At least I'd fit into my dress then....

No comments: